"As customer self-service applications increase over the years, retailers are keen to develop cost-effective solutions that improve store efficiencies and at the same time increase customer satisfaction," said Peter Gooding, Customer Applications Team Manager. "Until now, all kiosk enclosures had to be custom built causing long deployment times which has led to lost sales opportunities and a decrease in customer confidence. The Zebra Kiosk Print Station allows even the smallest retailers to realise the benefits of self-service solutions immediately."
The Zebra Kiosk Print Station can be easily mounted on a wall or pole, freeing up valuable floor and counter space. The Zebra TTP 2000 receipt kiosk printer, Zebra's most compact and reliable embedded printer, is kept secure in a lockable enclosure along with the associated media. Retailers can choose from a variety of media options depending on their needs, including four different receipt label widths. The IBM AnyPlace or Motorola MK Series are both compact, interactive self-service devices that can be securely fastened to the Zebra Kiosk Print Station.
The Zebra Kiosk Print Station combined with the Zebra TTP 2000 unit supports a range of applications found in more expensive custom kiosk solutions such as:
· Price Verification: Helps customers and employees determine a price before getting to the check-out line.
· Aisle Location: Expedites the shopping experience for customers by helping them locate a specific product or department in a large retail environment.
· Quick Serve Deli: Allows customers to place their deli order and pick it up when they have completed their shopping.
· Gift Registry: Simplifies the gift registration process by allowing customers to create a central registry.
· Coupons: Provides customers with custom coupons.
· Recipe Search: Allows customers to search and print recipes. Can be paired with the coupon application so that customers receive coupons for items in the recipe.
In conjunction with the launch in Hungary, this solution is available in Europe, Mid-East and Africa immediately. The Zebra Kiosk Print Station is sold from include price through Zebra’s vast network of channel partners. For more information about the Zebra Kiosk Print Station and other Zebra on-demand printing solutions, please visit www.emea.zebra.com/en/.
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies Corporation improves customers’ business performance through products and solutions that identify, track and manage assets, transactions and people. In more than 100 countries around the world, more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies use innovative and reliable Zebra printers, supplies, RFID products and software to increase productivity, improve quality, lower costs, and deliver better customer service. Information about Zebra and Zebra-brand products can be found at www.zebra.com. Zebra Technologies Europe Ltd, headquartered in the United Kingdom, provides product and specialty label sales and support across EMEA.